Crockery Care Tips
- Crockery should be used only for serving food and not for cooking.
- Wash used crockery as soon as possible.
- Do not use scrubbing pads to clean them.
- Some crockery is safe to use in a microwave. Though, keep in mind that any metallic design on the vessel may render it unsuitable for microwave use.
- Most of us use dishwasher for cleaning our utensils. Before placing your crockery in the dishwasher, go through the dishwasher manual to check the required settings.
- Avoid sticking the crockery close to each other in the dishwasher.
- Set the dishwasher at optimum temperature as per the manual when washing crockery.
- Do not add excess detergent, as it may impart a dull finish to the crockery.
- Verify the usage of detergent for a particular crockery type because using wrong detergent may affect the shine of your super-vitrified glazed crockery.
- When washing china ware, it is recommended to hand-wash the crockery, rather than using a dishwasher because china ware is very delicate.
- Use a sponge to wash china ware using a mild detergent, so that scratches are avoided.
- It is always better to place a cloth in the sink, to minimize damage, in case the crockery slips off.
- After washing your china ware, dry it off using a soft cotton cloth or let it dry naturally.